Can you believe we're already half way complete with this quilt-along! This week we'll be tackling how to best use tossed prints! They're a super common quilting fabric, and a very forgiving fussy cut. I hope you're all ready for a super fun week, because we have some amazing guest stars, including Monica of Happy Zombie and Latifah of Latifah Saafir Studios.
Plus, this marks the official start of our next Prize segment! Weeks 7 & 8 are sponsored by Aurifil + Lucky Spool!
*WEEK 7 & 8 - BLOCKS 25-32*
· Prize 1: sponsored by Aurifil: (1) Large Thread box, Carolyn Friedlander, (1) Small Thread Box, Elizabeth Hartman
· Prize 2: your choice of two Lucky Spool titles!
Just to reiterate, here's how you play along!
1. You must have an public Instagram account. If you have a private page, we’re sorry but we won’t be able to see your picture so you would not be eligible to win prizes. Please consider setting your account to public during this sew along, or create a second account just for your images.
2. Use the hashtag #thefussycutsamplerQAL on all images so we can find them!
3. Follow each of our guest posters, plus our sponsors to be eligible to win the prizes! (@luckyspool, @elizabethagh, @aurifil, @soakwaash, @superbuzzy23, @robertkaufman, @prym.consumer, @cloverusa)
4. That’s it!
As a reminder, post dates are:
Tuesday - Block 25
Wednesday - Block 26
Thursday - Block 27
Friday - Block 28
We can't wait to see what you create!