Welcome to Chapter 5! We'll be focusing this week on working with mastering motifs. Last week we learned the basics of getting a motif to fit in just the right shape, even if it was something odd like a Half-Square-Triangle. This week we're going to take that a step further and with odd-shaped blocks, giant geese and more. We're also thrilled to be entering a new Prize week! Weeks 5 & 6 are sponsored by Clover & Lucky Spool! Our guest posters this week will be Adrianne from Adrianne on the Windy Side and Heidi Kenney of My Paper Crane!
There are two amazing prizes you can win:
*WEEK 5 & 6 - BLOCKS 17-24*
· Prize 1: sponsored by Clover: (1) package 50 wonder clips, (1) seam ripper, (1) pack of patchwork pins
· Prize 2: your choice of two Lucky Spool titles!
Just to reiterate, here's how you play along!
1. You must have an public Instagram account. If you have a private page, we’re sorry but we won’t be able to see your picture so you would not be eligible to win prizes. Please consider setting your account to public during this sew along, or create a second account just for your images.
2. Use the hashtag #thefussycutsamplerQAL on all images so we can find them!
3. Follow each of our guest posters, plus our sponsors to be eligible to win the prizes! (@luckyspool, @elizabethagh, @aurifil, @soakwaash, @superbuzzy23, @robertkaufman, @prym.consumer, @cloverusa)
4. That’s it!
As a reminder, post dates are:
Tuesday - Block 17
Wednesday - Block 18
Thursday - Block 19
Friday - Block 20
If you're continuing on this journey with us, we are really excited to see your blocks! It's already been so much fun, and chapter 5 is only going to get better!